Thursday 8 August 2013

Catching up

Do you ever have that feeling that the world is moving really fast, and that all you can do is attempt to keep up? That's how I feel at the moment.

My crazy kids


It's been a really huge, very busy week here at our place and I knew I was at risk of falling off the grid again, but somehow running, organising, and keeping things going was more important. A few things that we have been up to this week?

Calisthenics

Miss Ruth had her first comp for the calisthenics season. Her team did really well, and we are all very proud of their amazing efforts.

Beanie


I finished that beanie I started a few weeks ago.


fingerless mittens progress

I cast on, and started a pair of fingerless mittens for myself. I am really enjoying knitting and it is slowly becoming quite an obsession. I told you I would become a good knitter!!

My desk

Finally, I spent lots of time studying as it is the end of the study period and there are plenty of assignments due. I cleaned off my desk, and then 10 minutes later this is what it looked like again...

What have you been up to this week?

No comments: