Friday 19 July 2013

still smiling


I need to remind myself to smile sometimes.

Our washing machine broke yesterday, right in the midst of a no underwear crisis, and also in a holy crap there are a lot of bills due this week crisis! It's hard to smile in the middle of the first world problems that we find ourselves in, but last night I decided that there is still positivity in the world and a broken washing machine is not something to get fetal about! So today I am going to be thankful for all of the things that are making me smile, so here is the list...

I have not had arthritis pain for 2 days due to stronger core muscles and warmer weather.

family

I am healthy, I have a place to live and food to eat.

Crazy bakers

I have a beautiful family.

Baby Kisses

Cuddles and kisses, because they make everything feel better.

I have crazy, hilarious children.

Oliver Crazy Smile

And there are lots of laundromats.

happiness

I think it's important to remember that there is always something to make me smile, because happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.

What are you smiling about today?








No comments: