Tuesday 9 October 2012

Blogtober 9th: KCWC Day 2

Today I continued on with my plans for the Kids Clothing Week Challenge. My how quickly an hour goes!! I finished choosing a pattern last night and put away the fabric that I wanted to use and chose another. And an accent fabric too.


The main fabric is the grey linen that I used for my camera bag. And the other is part of the Riley Blake "scoot" range  by Deena Rutter. I have decided to use this tutorial to make the shorts. I am going to alter them slightly as I have a similar, yet slightly different image in mind for my finished product.

I have my pattern printed out and ready to go and I plan to cut, pin and sew tomorrow in my hour. 


My dress progress? Well I haven't started it yet as Mr-O and I have been very busy playing today. But it's on tomorrow's to do list for sure.

What have you been up to today?
Have you been keeping up with Blogtoberfest?
Do you sew clothing for your children?

1 comment:

Larissa said...

What I did today - baking for our picnic tomorrow, making dinner for the family with lovely veggies from a friend's garden. I like to cook on my day's off :) So far so good with Blogtoberfest, I'm enjoying visiting all the different blogs!