Wednesday 27 June 2012

hump day...

Wednesdays are generally a fairly busy day for me and Mr-O and today is no exception.


 We've been to story time at the local library for some stories, singing and craft...

We've been and done the week's grocery shop, every little boy's favorite chore...

Now we've sat down and had a deliciously healthy lunch (well mine was, Mr-O had noodles), and I'm enjoying a cup of chai while I write away and he watches movies having a little rest.


 I also have to read some of this before we walk to the school to pick up Miss-R. 

I also made a promise to Miss-R that I'd make her a new skirt for her casual dress day on Friday at school for the end of term. I was thinking of this one.


I won this pattern last year on Toni's blog when it was released and I am yet to use it. This might just be my chance... especially since I bought a bunch of new patterns yesterday that accidentally fell in my cart when looking at them online.

Good news on our heater, it should be fixed soon! Hooray! Last night was apparently Melbourne's coldest night in 8 years, no wonder all 5 of us (that's counting the cat who snuggled in) were in our bed this morning!

Anyway, I best be off to be a good girl, read my textbooks so I can get some crafty time in later. 

Hope your Wednesday is wonderful.

No comments: